Sunday, January 10, 2010

Dedicated to - by psy

Feel shun very kelian .. 独唱戏。。 哈哈

thanks to Quek for uploading those photos in fb . they helped me to relax alot during this f*cking sem !! and those photos jz make me sooooo wanna go back to high school time. I think most of us will hv the same feeling.. but time passes we still hv to go on and on and on and on ~~

really hope that this bond - forever 5sc1- will last forever.

and I feel that, this is the place where I can relax myself and find back the real me whenever Im down, sad, and lost.

Thanks so much for the memories and Im grateful that I hv met a bunchy of real best friends in my journey of life.

6 comments:

  1. 我也蛮希望能回到过去..在这里,没有一个是可以交心的...个个 都是假惺惺的...sien....

    ReplyDelete
  2. 哈哈。。。
    还好你会可怜我。。。
    没关系,我把这里当做是我自己部落格咯。。。哈哈!!
    可能每个人都很不得空。。。
    也有些是不知道怎样玩这个的。。。所以会比较冷咯。。

    ReplyDelete
  3. 有啦。。我也有玩leh..只是刚好最近比较忙得说。。
    也会上来的。。
    我有好多好多的话想说。。可是不知道怎么表达出来。。
    阿明哥,是不是觉得我们很好??哈哈。。

    ReplyDelete
  4. 我來了
    我真的很閑下
    想當年 大家都這么年輕
    現在老了
    看到那些照片
    我才知道
    我很久都沒有這么笑過了

    ReplyDelete
  5. This appreciation is only received after 5 years. Lol. Welcome guys

    ReplyDelete